Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Who Am I?

About me? Somebody said I am gullible. Others said I am fickle-minded. A few others told me I am hard-headed. Well, I am what I am.

I am a hopeless romantic who loves to eat ice cream of which my fave flavor is Double Dutch by Selecta. I am not out here to promote, huh!

I enjoy and love nature and would have preferred living in a farm where there is peace and quiet and only the chirping of birds, the smell of fresh hay, the foggy mountain view and the endless green panorama would always greet me every morning.

I love the beach too with its cool water, course sand all over my feet and the sound of waves coupled with the cool sea breeze.

I enjoy reading books since the time I learned how to read. Mills & Boons, Silhouette Romance, to name a few, when I was in high school and college. And I became a fan of Ludlum when I was a little older.

If blogging has been a craze twenty years back, then by this time, I am already a seasoned blogger, for every one who cares.

I am a music lover. I love classical, mellow music; the ones that remain timeless, whether they are the 50's, 60's to 70's chart toppers, I still love listening to them.

I like dabbing perfume in my body with the brands of Victoria's Secret, Sarah Jessica Parker, Estee Lauder, Clinique Happy Heart, to name a few.

Describing who I am would be an endless struggle. But to cut it short, I am Amity Me, your friendly-neighbor-blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment