Thursday, December 30, 2010

Subtle Deception

Deception comes in all manner
Clothed like a gentle sheep
The real wolf speaking as angel
The evil intent cleverly hidden deep
 
For deception readily to happen
There’s a greedy and lying lumpen
And a gullible and credulous person
Learning the hard way a bitter lesson
 
Deception is nothing but cheating
Promising a moon for a measly nothing
The end may justify his crooked means
The cheater in public eye surely demeans
 
Oh I wish I can his signs trace
His true colours showing on surface
For people to put him in proper place
By ripping such predator's heartless face.

~*~*~*~

It is better to suffer deception alone, than to involve a hundred or more.

7 comments:

  1. True Amity ...deception is so misleading and illusionary; I hate when I am deceived by anyone including the vegetable vendors who cheat on weights or bargain shops ;) I hate myself then for being so gullible :D I remembered my poem "Empty Promises"(Kyrielle) done sometime in August :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh amity..thats really true...how betrayed it leaves you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Write Up About Deception :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I share your parting sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!!
    We wish you a joyful life
    full of healthy, happiness and pleasure :)

    Hugs Love Anya

    Kareltje =^.^=

    Betsie =(^.^)=

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, i can so relate..
    anyway, Happy New Year 2011..!

    ReplyDelete